Brabus, founded 1977 in Bottrop (Ruhr Area), Germany, is a high-performance aftermarket tuning company which specializes in Mercedes-Benz, Smart and Maybachvehicles. Founded by Prof. Bodo BUSchmann and Klaus BRAckman in 1977, Brabus has since become the largest Mercedes tuner, other than Mercedes-AMG which became a DaimlerChrysler affiliate in the 1990
BRABUS SuperCars 
The company has also built limited editions of Mercedes-Benz, Maybach, and Smart vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class 
- Brabus Bullit (Mercedes-Benz C-Class, W204 Platform) 6.3 litre twin turbo V12
- Brabus C V8S (Mercedes-Benz C-Class, W203 Platform) 6.1 litre V8 with enhanced camshaft profiles and higher output
- Brabus C V8 (Mercedes-Benz C-Class, W203 Platform) 5.8 or 6.1 litre V8
- Brabus C V8 (Mercedes-Benz C-Class, W202 Platform) 5.8 litre V8
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class 
- BRABUS SV12 S Coupé (CL 600)
- BRABUS T 13 Coupé (CL 600)
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class 
- Brabus Rocket (CLS-class)
Mercedes-Benz E-Class 
- Brabus E V12 (E-class)
- BRABUS E V12T- The Mercedes E-Class Wagon based V12T utilized a 7.3L V12 from the rare SL73 AMG roadster, the Brabus Sport Wagon had 582 horsepower and 570 lb·ft (770 N·m) of torque and would seat seven. Brabus used Mercedes 5-speed automatic to handle the torque, and with rear-wheel drive it reached sixty in 4.6 seconds. Produced from 1996–1998, the Brabus E V12T was the certified by the Guinness Book of World Records as the Fastest Wagon in 1996, as it reached nearly 200 MPH.
- BRABUS BLACK BARON (E-class)
Mercedes-Benz G-Class 
- BRABUS G 3.6 (G-class)
- BRABUS G55 AMG K8
- BRABUS G V12 (G-class)
- BRABUS G V12 S (G-class)
- BRABUS 800 Widestar (G-class)
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class 
- BRABUS GLK V8 (GLK-Class)
Mercedes-Benz ML-Class 
- BRABUS ML 63 Biturbo (ML 63)
Mercedes-Benz S-Class 
- BRABUS S500 (5.0l V8)
- BRABUS SV12 S Limousine (S 600 L)
- BRABUS T 13 Limousine (s 640 )
- BRABUS SV12 R (S600) iBusiness (750 hp )
- BRABUS SV12 R (S600) iBusiness/ Limousine (800 hp)
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class and SLS-Class 
The BRABUS K8 performance kit for the top-of-the-line SL model (SL55) comprises modifications to the supercharger drive in the form of a custom vibration damper and a new pulley for improved belt- drive geometry, high-performance metal catalysts, and an auxiliary circulation pump with opposing radiator. The power developed by the modified supercharged engine is increased from a standard 476 hp (355 kW) to 550 hp (410 kW) at 6,200 rpm. The maximum torque is 780 N·m (580 lb·ft) at 3,000 rpm. After the power treatment the roadster races to 60 mph (97 km/h) in just 4.1 seconds, passes 120 mph (190 km/h) after 13.6 seconds and reaches an electronically limited top speed of 186 mph (299 km/h). With the limiter removed top speed would be well over 200 mph (320 km/h).
- BRABUS SV12 S Roadster (SL 600)
- BRABUS T 13 Roadster (SL 600)
- BRABUS SL 55 K8 Roadster (SL 55)
- BRABUS SL 65 Roadster AMG(SL 65 AMG DANIEL MADAR)
- BRABUS SLS 700 BiTurbo
Mercedes-Benz Viano 
- BRABUS 6.1 (Viano 3.2 long)
- BRABUS SV12 S (Maybach 57(S) / 62(S))
Smart ForTwo 
- BRABUS Canada 1 (smart fortwo 450 cdi coupé and convertible) - 4 made for Canada (3 red, 1 white)
- BRABUS edit10n (smart fortwo 451 70 HP coupé) - 10 made for Canada - all Grey metallic/tan leather
- BRABUS Ultimate 112 (smart fortwo convertible)
Smart Roadster 
- smart roadster BRABUS (slight hatchback design)
- smart roadster-coupe BRABUS
- smart roadster-coupe BRABUS biturbo - 10 made
Smart ForFour 
- smart forfour BRABUS
Brabus has held several world records.
- In 1996 Brabus E V12 achieved world speed record for street-legal sedan at 330 km/h (205.1 mph).
- In 2003 Brabus E V12 Biturbo made a new record for street-legal sedan at 350.2 km/h (217.6 mph).
- In 2006 Brabus Rocket clocked in new record for street-legal sedan at 362.4 km/h (225.2 mph).The Rocket was based on a modified Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class W219 model.
- In October 2006 Brabus made another record (for a sedan) with this car at 365.7 km/h (227.2 mph). The price of the car is 348,000 euros.
- A world-record speed of 330.6 km/h (205.2 mph) set on the high-speed test track in Nardo, Italy; Brabus added to its extensive collection of automotive records with a Maybach 57 powered by a 730-hp (720 hp SAE net) / 537-kW Brabus SV12 S Biturbo engine(s).
- In the beginning of 2012,The world’s fastest street-legal sedan Brabus Rocket 800.
The 2012 Brabus Rocket 800 is powered by a V12 engine which provides a whopping 800 horsepower and 1,420Nm of torque, which has been limited to ‘only’ 1,100NM. The Brabus Rocket accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph)in 3.7 seconds, 23.8 seconds to 300 km/h and has a top speed of 370 km/h.